There's a predefined charge for the transit of items like golf sets, skis, surfboards, hang gliders and other bulky sporting equipment. See price list here. For further information please refer to our Packing Conditions.
All odd size baggage, such as golf sets, hang glider, skis etc., need extra protection and should be packed to withstand normal baggage handling. Certain items are not designed for air travel and therefore need extra protection. It is the responsibility of each guest to ensure that their belongings are properly packed. WOW air bares no liability if damage occurs to baggage that is not properly packed.
- Bicycles = max. 27 kg/60 lbs.
Please note that we transport cycling equipment with only limited liability and therefore encourage our guests to purchase travel insurance before their trip. We reserve the right to refuse to transport baggage of this type if it weighs over 27 kg.
- Skis, snowboards or ice hockey equipment = max. 20 kg/44 lbs.
Skis and snowboards need to be packed in special ski equipment travel bags. You are only allowed one pair of skis and shoes in each bag.
- Golf sets = max 20 kg/44 lbs.
All golf equipment and gear must be packed in a special golf travel bag.
- Surfboards, sailboards, kayaks and other larger equipment should be packed in special bags designed for the equipment, or in a padded case.
- Hiking poles. tents with metal poles and pegs are not allowed in the cabin.