Please note that it is significantly cheaper to buy baggage allowance in advance than at the airport. See information on WOW air's optional fees and charges.
Baggage allowance is added to outgoing and return flights separately.
- Checked baggage allowance is max. 3 bags per guest.
- Checked bags can weigh up to 20 kg (44 lbs) each. Overweight bags are charged per kg over the standard 20 kg (44 lbs) limit. Bags over 32 kg (70 lbs) cannot be checked in.
- The combined dimensions of each checked bag must not exceed 158 cm (62 in).
- Baggage allowance cannot be spread across fewer bags, e.g. three people traveling together may not check in two 30 kg (66lbs) bags.
- Baggage allowance cannot be divided between more than one bag, e.g. two bags that each weigh 10 kg, cannot be checked in as one item of checked-in baggage.
- Odd-size baggage (checked baggage that is not in a suitcase) is carried for a fixed fee, per leg of the journey. Read more here.
With less than 24 hours until departure you can choose to purchase your baggage in one of the following ways:
- Web check-in is available for all of our destinations from 24 hours and up to 1 hour before the flight's originally scheduled departure time. After completing online check-in you can add baggage to your booking up to 1 hour before departure using the web check-in portal at the same online price.
- At the WOW air airport check-in desk, which will have additional charges.
- By calling our customer service center, which will also have additional charges.
Please note that baggage allowance is not refundable and not transferable.