We recommend that you pack like a pro!
WOW air cannot take responsibility for the safe passage of valuable, fragile or sensitive items. We accept limited liability on odd size baggage and special equipment and therefore recommend that you get extra travel insurance. Please refer to our Packing Conditions for further information.
When you are on the move your baggage needs extra protection and you should always pack your baggage in a way that it will withstand normal baggage handling. With this in mind, it is not recommended to pack sensitive or fragile items in checked-in baggage as it is impossible to guarantee that baggage will not get misplaced or damaged during the course of your journey.
To ensure the safe passage of baggage under normal handling conditions it is important to select a suitcase that is designed to withstand standard airport handling.
Here are some examples of items that would be better to travel with as carry-on baggage:
- Travel documents, business documents, contracts, bonds, personal ID, passports, medical documents, medical certificates, and other sensitive data/documents.
- Money, bonds, jewellery, antiques, precious metals and other high-value items.
- Fragile items.
- Electronics (i.e. laptop computers, cameras, etc.).
- Containers or bottles of liquid which could break and cause damage to other items in the bag/suitcase.
- Please note that it is important to remove old labels from travel bags to avoid any mix-up. Each bag should be marked with the name, destination address, telephone number and e-mail of each guest.