Please call our Customer Service Call Center to make your booking if you're traveling with an electric wheelchair. There will be no additional charges to create your booking via our Customer Service when traveling with an electric wheelchair.
We'll ask you to give us the measurements for your wheelchair to be absolutely sure that it will fit on your flight. There are no size or weight restrictions when traveling to/from the U.S., but for all other flights, your electric wheelchair must not exceed 140 x 114 x 85 cm (L x W x H), with a maximum weight of 200 kg.
Please note that there's a limit on how many electric wheelchairs we can accept on certain flights, so it's best to book as early as possible.
- A320 aircraft: max 3 electric wheelchairs per flight
- A321 aircraft: max 3 electric wheelchairs per flight
- A330 aircraft: max 3 electric wheelchairs per flight
To make sure we have the ability to safely load electrical wheelchairs onto the aircraft the passenger must provide the following information:
- Wheelchair/mobility aid type
- Number of batteries installed
- Type of battery
- Tare (unladen) weight
- Dimensions (length x width x height)
- Instructions for preventing inadvertent operation
There are some important procedures that you need to follow in order for us to carry your wheelchair. Click here for further information.