Use the promo code when you book your round trip online
We sometimes offer promotional codes as part of special WOW offers. You simply enter the code at the beginning of the booking process and let the booking engine guide you through the remaining steps.
How it works
- In our booking engine, start by selecting where you are flying from and your WOW destination from the drop-down menu.
- Select departure and return dates within the travel period listed in the promotion.
- Enter the promotional code in the PROMO CODE field exactly as it appears.
- Click SEARCH FLIGHTS and continue to the next page.
- Select suitable flight dates and your preferred fare type. The dates that the promo code applies to are marked as such.
- When you’re happy with your selection click CONTINUE to proceed with your booking.
- Did you select flight dates within the travel period stated in the offer?
- Promo codes are only valid when booking return flights, not for one-way travel.
- Promo codes are case sensitive, so remember to use ALL CAPS.
- Promo codes are not valid when booking a WOW stopover.
- Still not working? Please contact our Customer Service Center for a helping hand.
- Promo codes apply to flight cost only, not taxes, service fees or extra services.
- The promo code expiry date cannot be extended.
- We only accept promo codes issued by WOW air.
- Promo codes cannot be combined with other offers.
- Promo codes are subject to limited availability.