Find My Booking in the upper right corner of our website.
Enter your 6-digit confirmation number (sent to you via e-mail) and your last name. Click on 'Retrieve booking' and from there you'll be able to change the date of your flight, resend your booking confirmation and add extra services. If you booked your reservation through a third party travel agency you might not be able to access your booking online. Please contact the travel agency directly to make changes to your booking.
You have up until 24 hours before your flight to make name changes to your booking. The name change is charged per person/per flight. Make sure that the name on the booking confirmation matches the name in the passport. Minor spelling errors and mistakes should go through our customer service center.
It is not possible to change a children's ticket to an adult ticket or vice versa.
It is not possible to make changes to just one flight leg in a round-trip reservation. Changes will apply to outbound and return flights.
Flight date and time change
WOW air guests can change the flight date and time on their booking to any flight date/time within WOW air's flight schedule for a fee, as long as that flight has been posted for sale on our website. Please note that any flight date/time changes made online will apply to all guests in the same booking. If you want to make changes for only one guest in a group booking please call our customer service center or contact us through social media (Facebook and Twitter).
Connecting flights (VIA) /Stopover
A destination change cannot be made online under My Booking, so we kindly ask that you contact our call center for this change. You can contact our customer service center by telephone or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good to know
- You have up until 24 hours before your flight to make changes to your reservation online.
- With less than 24 hours to departure, you can contact our customer service center. Call (+354) 590 3000 (or see international numbers here).
- Changes cannot be made to your booking with less than 4 hours to the scheduled departure time or if you have checked-in online for your flight.
- Please note that there is a fixed changing fee per guest/per flight. In addition to this, you might have to pay additional airfare difference depending on the flight you are changing into. View fee schedule here.
- If you change to a more expensive flight, the airfare difference per person will be added on to the changing fee.
- If you change to a less expensive flight, the airfare difference will not be reimbursed and you will only be charged the changing fee.
- We do not refund the airfare difference if you change to a flight that is now cheaper.
- After completing web check-in, you can no longer make changes your flight, edit passenger names, or choose a seat. You can still add baggage and special equipment through the web check-in portal at the same online price up to 1 hour before departure (just not through My booking).
- Please note that if you change your booking to a new flight your seat reservation will be canceled and the amount refunded. You will have to reserve another seat.